We are more than 350 employees who, since 1994, do everything so the days are always good days. We are an enthusiastic team, united, full of energy, willing to do and to be more. We are looking for innovation and excellence, even in the small things, because small things make the difference.
More than a job, a mission!
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join Oney Team. This is a mission that demands commitment, passion for technology and customer focus.
What are the responsabilities?
- Ensure the availability, performance, scalability of the cloud infrastructure;
- Perform blameless root cause analysis on outages and ensure action items are done;
- Fix resiliency problems wherever they are in the product or collaborate with product teams to do it;
- Monitor infrastructure, measuring availability and system health;
- Collaborate with support teams in recovering from outages;
- Troubleshoot complex incidents in highly distributed systems;
- Shorten time to detecting by improving the accuracy of alarms;
- Be a key stakeholder in the design of cloud services so that they are resilient from day 0;
- Perform change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering Technology or similar
- Very good Portuguese and English spoken and written (mandatory);
- Experience with Cloud providers (AWS, AZURE);
- Experience with Outsystems Platform;
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting complex distributed systems;
- Experience in designing resilient and fault-tolerant systems;
- Experience in debugging complex, distributed systems.
- Knowledge of collaborative platforms (Jira, Confluence and GitLab);
- Knowledge of ELK, Prometheus, Grafana;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus;
- Experience with automation and IaC is a plus (Terraform, Ansible, etc.);
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus;
- 5 years of experience in IT area.
- Autonomy and sense of responsibility;
- Sense of urgency in solving problems;
- Customer focus;
- Good interpersonal skills.
What are you going to find?
- A great team and a working environment!
- Sharing of the company's success and results.
- Promotion of well-being, an open and sharing culture.
- Hybrid work regime (2 days office, 3 days home office).
- Conditions and benefits that promote engagement and well-being: 29 vacation days a year; extended family health insurance; mobile phone and discount club with exclusive partnerships for our employees!
- Investment in training and acquisition of skills throughout the professional path.
If you think that you can make the difference in our company, send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org